The National Institute of Fashion Technology or NIFT is a premier institute of design in India. Every year, thousands of students take the NIFT entrance exam in order to get admission into the various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by the institute.
In this article, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to prepare for the NIFT entrance exam in the next 30 days. We will cover topics such as what kind of questions are asked in the exam, what is the syllabus, how to prepare a study schedule, and where to find study material.
- Firstly, you need to make sure that you are familiar with the syllabus and pattern of the exam. You can find this information on the official NIFT website.
- Once you know what topics will be covered in the exam, start preparing a study schedule. Make sure to allocate enough time for each topic so that you can revise thoroughly.
- Start solving sample papers and previous year’s papers. This will help you get an idea of the type of questions that are asked in the exam and also help you improve your time management skills.
- Along with solving papers, also revise all the concepts.
NIFT Preparation Strategy
- Know the exam pattern and syllabus inside out: The first step to better preparedness is to have complete knowledge about the exam pattern and syllabus. Once you know what topics will be covered in the exam, you can start preparing for them accordingly.
- Take mock tests and solve previous year papers: Another great way to prepare for the NIFT entrance exam is to take mock tests and solve previous year papers. This will give you a good idea of the type of questions that are asked in the exam and will also help you improve your time management skills.
- Create a study plan: Once you know the topics that will be covered in the exam, it is important to create a study plan so that you can cover all the topics properly. Try to dedicate at least 2-3 hours of studying each day so that you can complete your preparation in time.
- Join a coaching institute: If you want professional help with your preparation, you can join a coaching institute that offers NIFT entrance exam preparation courses. These courses will help you understand the concepts better and will also give you access to quality study material.
- Stay motivated: Last but not least, it is important to stay motivated
To crack NIFT exam 2022 with better preparedness follow the steps below –
- The National Institute of Fashion Technology or NIFT is a premier institute of design, management, and technology. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in the field of design, management, and technology.
- The institute was set up in 1986 under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. NIFT has its headquarters in New Delhi with campuses across India.
- NIFT offers a four-year undergraduate program leading to a Bachelor of Design (B.Des) degree and a two-year postgraduate program leading to a Master of Design (M.Des) degree. The institute also offers doctoral programs in design (Ph.D).
- NIFT caters to the ever-changing needs of the industry by offering need-based programs that are relevant to the industry and are at par with international standards.
- The institute has a strong emphasis on research and development and has been successful in commercializing its research products and services.
- NIFT has been ranked as the top fashion institute in India by various surveys and rankings.