NIFT offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programmes in the field of fashion design, technology, and management. NIFT has its campuses in All Over India such as Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Kangra, Jodhpur, Raebareli, and Patna.
- The fee structure for NIFT programmes varies depending on the course and campus. For example, the fee for the B.Des programme at the NIFT Delhi campus is Rs. 8 lakhs for the first year and Rs. 4 lakhs for each subsequent year. The total fee for the four-year programme is Rs. 32 lakhs.
- NIFT offers a range of scholarships and financial assistance programmes to help students with their fees. For example, the NSTSA scholarship provides 100% tuition fee waiver for students from select states in India.
- You can find more information about NIFT fees and scholarships on the NIFT website (www.nift.ac.in).
Oddbox Design Best Coaching for NIFT, NID, NATA, CEED, UCEED, BFA, and JEE Mains (B.Arch).
Bachelor of Design (B.Des.)
(Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) Eligibility Criteria Education Qualification – STUDENTS who has passed or appearing 10+2 in any stream. Age Limit – Candidates must be of 23 years of age as of August 1, 2022. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person With Disability (PHP) get a relaxation of 5 years.
(Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) Eligibility Criteria Education Qualification
- Students must pass the Class 12 exam in the 10+2 pattern of examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as compulsory subject .
M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)
Education Qualification :
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any Institute / University recognized by law in India
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID
Age Limit : There is no age limit for candidates if they want to apply for MFM programme at NIFT.
M.F.Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)
- F.Tech. from NIFT
- E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
- MORE DETAILS : Master Programmes | NIFT